2017. 11. 27 Call for talks started.
2017. 12. 11 Registration is open.
2017. 12. 28 The page for mini-symposia opens. Some mini-symposia call for talks. The page for visa application opens.
2018. 2. 15 Deadline for 20-minute contributed talks is extended. Go to Contributed talks.
2018. 2. 20 The first set of accepted contributed talks is announced.
2018. 2. 28 The call for contributed talks is closed.
2018. 3. 5 Accepted contributed talks (1st+2nd sets) are announced.
2018. 3. 15 Due to the error in the registration system, we will extend the early registration until March 20th. See also for "Registration".
The Japanese Center for Combinatorics and its Applications is organizing a conference, JCCA 2018 during May 20-24, 2018, at Sendai International Center in Sendai, Japan. This is a sequel of JCCA 2016(Kyoto, 2016) and JCCA2014 (Tsukuba, 2014).
JCCA2018 is co-sponsored by Graduate School of Information Sciences, Tohoku University.
• Enumerative Combinatorics
• Algebraic Combinatorics
• Combinatorial Designs
• Combinatorial Optimization
• Coding Theory
• Applications of Combinatorics
Elyse Yeager (University of British Columbia)
- Francisco Santos (University of Cantabria)
- Matthias Beck (San Francisco State University)
- Bill Martin (Worcester Polytechnic Institute)
We invite the participants to give a 20-minute
contributed talk at the conference. Deadline is extended. For
details, please go to the menu "Contributed
We will publish the post-conference proceedings as a
special issue of Graphs and Combinatorics.The submitted papers will
be refereed. We expect that the submitted papers are based on the
talks presented in the conference. The details will be announced
during the conference.
The registration is now open. Please click "Registration" button around the top-left of this page.
For the participants who need a visa for the entry to Japan, please visit HERE.
We plan to organize mini-symposia during the conference. Some of them call for talks. For details please visit HERE. The titles and the organizers are:
- Combinatorial Optimization and Related Topics (Organizers: Shin-ichi Tanigawa, Tokyo University, and Kenjiro Takazawa, Hosei University)
- Combinatorics on Convex Polytopes (Organizers: Akihiro Higashitani, Kyoto Sangyo University, and Satoshi Murai, Osaka University)
- Finite Combinatorics and Infinite Combinatorics (Organizer: Masanori Sawa, Kobe University, Hirotaka Kikyo, Kobe University, Shohei Satake, Kobe University, and Shunsuke Okabe, Kobe University)
- Graph Colouring and Forbidden Subgraphs (Organizer: Ingo Schiermeyer, Technical University of Freiberg, Germany）
- Graph Structure (Organizer: Kenta Ozeki, Yokohama National University)
- Spectral Graph Theory and Related Topics (Organizers: Tetsuji Taniguchi, Hiroshima Institute of Technology, Hajime Tanaka, Tohoku University, and Yoshio Sano, Tsukuba University)
If you have a question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .